The Premier Address For Virginia Beach Real Estate
With more than 30 years of experience, Pyle Realty is considered one of the most trusted professional real estate companies in Virginia Beach. We are fully committed to ensuring that your home buying experience is exciting and seamless every step of the way.
At Pyle Realty, we understand that buying a home is one of the largest investments you’ll ever make. Our extensive knowledge of the Virginia Beach real estate industry coupled with our high standard of service, excellent communications, and leading technology provide home buyers with a standard of excellence that’s difficult to match in the region.
The Pyle Advantage
Pyle Realty offers home buyers a considerable advantage by providing a comprehensive menu of valuable, integrated services designed to guide you in making an informed real estate decision that best suits your needs.
Full Representation: As your representative agent, Pyle Realty is 100% dedicated to ensuring that your best interests are met throughout the entire purchasing process.
Initial Consultation: An essential component to purchasing a property is an initial consultation to review the home-buying process and confirm the all-important criteria that you’re looking for in your new home. This thorough review will allow us to narrow your search to the most qualified properties that meet your needs.
All-Inclusive Property Access: Pyle Realty has access to all homes for sale including those on MLS, For Sale By Owner, and foreclosed properties and will assist you in identifying the most desirable properties that fit your criteria.
Effective Purchase Strategy: Using computerized comparable sales data, we will calculate the fair market value of a property, review pricing trends, help you determine the most favorable offering price, and execute an effective negotiating strategy.
Successful Negotiation: Our many years of strong, seasoned negotiation skills and deep understanding of the current market allow us to write solid offers that best position you for a successful real estate transaction.
Homeowners’ Assistance: As your agent, our responsibilities also include the recommendation of competent lenders, closing attorneys, home inspectors, and other professional services that you may need.
Interesting Facts About Virginia Beach
- Virginia Beach is the largest and most populous city in Virginia.
- The city is listed in the Guinness Book of Records as having the longest pleasure beach in the world and is connected to the world’s longest bridge-tunnel, the Chesapeake Bay Bridge-Tunnel (23 miles long).
- Virginia Beach and its surrounding area are home to four Fortune 500 companies: Amerigroup, Norfolk Southern Corporation, Dollar Tree Stores and Smithfield Foods. Other major companies headquartered in Virginia Beach include the Christian Broadcasting Network, STIHL Inc., GEICO and the Navy Exchange Service Command.
- Virginia Beach is home to the city’s largest employer, the U.S. Navy’s NAS Oceana, as well as the Training Support Center Hampton Roads, and the U.S. Army’s Fort Story.
Live The Life in Virginia Beach
- Virginia Beach is one of the top beach destinations in the U.S. with 35 miles of beachfront, famous three-mile boardwalk, and world-renowned events and attractions.
- Virginia Beach has some of the nation’s finest private, parochial, and public schools with rising SAT scores, AP tests above the national average, and awards of excellence from the State of Virginia.
- Virginia Beach is home to 249 city parks and facilities encompassing 4,000 acres.
- The city boasts 11 top-rated golf courses and an additional 24 courses within a 30-mile radius.
- The city is home to two state parks — First Landing State Park is the site of the first landfall of the Jamestown colonists and the most visited park in the State of Virginia. False Cape State Park is located in the 10,000-acre Back Bay National Wildlife Refuge.
- Virginia Beach hosts the annual East Coast Surfing Championships Beach Sports Festival, the Second longest, continually-run surfing contest in the world.
The Home Advantage is in Virginia Beach
When buying a new home, low-priced markets are not the only factor to be considered. “The number one factor for a market holding its value over time has to do with what types of jobs are fueling the local economy,” said Amy Bohuntinsky of Zillow.com.
Communities with a strong job market and stable housing values, as well as those cities with military bases, multiple colleges, and a strong tourism industry-all fare well because they are more recession-proof, according to Zillow.
For this reason Virginia Beach is considered one of the top picks for home buyers. With its robust tourism industry, home to three military bases, a strong, dynamic, and diverse economy, and an exceptional quality of life, Virginia Beach offers residents a vibrant environment rich with history, cultural offerings, and recreational amenities that have positioned Virginia Beach as one of the best places to live in the U.S
What’s the National Buzz About Virginia Beach?
- Best-Run City in America (24/7 Wall Street Journal, 2012)
- #2 Best City to Raise a Family (24/7 Wall Street Journal, 2012)
- 8th Best City in America (Bloomberg Businessweek, 2011)
- 5th Best City/MSA for Working Mothers (Forbes, 2011)
- Top 10 Boardwalk in the U.S. (National Geographic Magazine, 2011)
- 16th Best City in Economic Health (Brookings Institute, 2009)
- Best Cities to Buy a Home (Good Morning America/Zillow.com, 2009)
- 11th Best Place to Retire (Money Magazine, 2009)
- Top 10 Best Places to Grow Up (U.S. News & World Report, 2009)
- 6th Best Market for Jobs (Southern Business and Development Magazine, 2008)
- Top Ten Best Cities to Live in America (Money Magazine, 2006)
- Best Place to Live in America (USA Weekend Magazine, 2003)