- Honor graduate of Kellam High School and VCU alumni-Go Rams!
- Former local high school teacher (Business Ethics, Marketing, English).
- Married to high school sweetheart (M. Scott Hanley) with 2 wonderful boys and a precious Shitzu/Terrier Mix rescue, Cocoa.
- Favorite pastimes: reading a good book with a cup of hot coffee.
- Cruising to the Caribbean, attending worship service at New Life Church, and sharing a laugh with family and friends.
You never know where life is going to take you. As the daughter of a retired Naval Officer, I understand the demands of moving. The best part of real estate is the journey of helping my clients’ transition. It’s about maximizing profits and building relationships. The only gap between where you are right now and where you want to be is hearing the word-Sold. Let’s get it done!
Cell #: 757-286-1919