The Prime Address for Property Management
With more than 30 years of experience, Pyle Realty is considered one of the most trusted professional property management companies in Virginia Beach. We are fully committed to ensuring that your investment property is occupied by well-qualified tenants and is professionally maintained throughout the lease period.
In selecting a company to manage one of your largest investments, placing your property with a seasoned firm that is trustworthy, responsible, dependable, and available 24/7 to effectively represent you and your property should be your highest consideration.
At Pyle Realty, our extensive knowledge of the ever-changing real estate industry, coupled with our high standard of service, excellent communications, and leading-edge technology, provide our clients with a standard of excellence difficult to match in the region. From all-inclusive property management to tenant placement, our promise to you is to best represent your property and maximize your investment as if it were our own. In fact, when you entrust Pyle Realty to manage your property, you have direct access to Allen Pyle, owner and broker of the company.
As an established, full-service property management firm, Pyle Realty offers its clients a significant advantage by providing a comprehensive menu of valuable, integrated management services designed to successfully promote and effectively manage your property.
Marketing: A comprehensive property analysis is performed, and a targeted property description with new photography is crafted for placement on more than 40 of the top online real estate sites.
Property Showings: Prospective tenants are given a comprehensive tour of the property. Comments are tracked in an effort to keep the property owner updated at all times.
Tenant Selection: After a prospective tenant submits a detailed application, a comprehensive credit history check, verification of employment, banking, evictions, and residential history are conducted for best tenant selection.
Move-In: Upon the qualification of the prospective tenant, a rental agreement is prepared for signing and a personal inspection of the property is conducted with documentation of the move-in inspection report.
- Rental collections and separate trust account banking
- Payment of bills incurred on behalf of the property
- Preparation of necessary forms at no additional cost; notice to quit, change of terms, five-day pay or quit
- Complete eviction service
- Comprehensive computerized monthly statements, including a complete record of all collections and disbursements
- Preparation of year-end statements for tax records
- 24-hour, 365-day emergency service
- Coordination and supervision of all tenant maintenance needs through qualified vendors who are licensed and insured
- Move-out inspection of vacated units to determine refurbishing requirements and applicable tenant charges
- Documentation of detailed maintenance performed on the property
- Full supervision of property support services including landscaping, repairs, cleaning, etc…
The Virtual Edge
With 85% of prospective buyers and renters beginning their property search online, Pyle Realty (PyleRealty.com) has become a leader in using leading-edge technology to successfully market and manage a broad range of properties on the internet.
Our Properties Appear 24/7
on the following sites:
YAHOO Real Estate
- Additional feeds to more than 40 realty-based websites
- Online payments and credit applications
- Easy-to-read online cash flow statements
- Digital work orders and lease renewals for ease of tracking